Qicky Tap Help Center
We’ve put together some of the most commonly asked questions about Qicky Tap.
To activate Qicky Tap, tap the Qicky Tap to the back of your phone, then click the notification that pops up. Click ”Sign Up” to create your account, then click “Activate Now” and you’re done!
Nearly all cases are adhesive to Qicky Tap, except for leather and some types of silicone. If you have a phone case with these materials, you can keep your Qicky Tap underneath the case.
On all other cases, or directly on the phone with no case, Qicky Tap will have no issues!
Absolutely! Qicky Tap will work through almost any phone case, even if it has cards or other items held in it. The only exception is if your case has a layer of metal completely blocking the Qicky Tap beneath it.
No! There will be no impact on wireless charging of your phone with Qicky Tap attached.
1. Ensure the device is Qicky-compatible: Compatible Devices. For sharing, the phone’s model is not a factor!
2. Make sure your Qicky product makes direct connection with the back of the receiving phone.
3. The following will disallow Qicky products from being read:
• Airplane mode
• Device flashlight ON
• Device screen OFF
• Camera open
1. Ensure the device is Qicky-compatible: Compatible Devices. For sharing, the phone’s model is not a factor!.
2. Touch your Qicky product at the center and back of the phone. This is the sweet spot for Android devices.
3. Ensure that NFC is enabled in the Settings. If your Qicky product is not being read despite being compatible with the Android device, Search for NFC in the phone Settings. Make sure it’s turned on!
Click here to see diagram as a guide to where you should place your Qicky Tap to avoid constant notifications.
For iOS: iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE and all future iPhone versions are Qicky Tap-compatible. As far back as the 5S, all devices can scan the Qicky QR code with their cameras. This can be found through the QR code button that you will find next to your Qicky profile picture.
For Android : Essentially all Android smartphones are Tap compatible. You can see our: Compatible Devices page for a full list. As far back as 2015 Android, all devices can scan the Qicky QR code with their cameras. This can be found through the QR code button that you will find next to your Qicky profile picture.
In addition, you can share your Qicky profile link the traditional way through text, airdrop, e-mail, or any other means.
To tap Qicky Tap to an iPhone 7, 8 and X. you must use NFC reader in the receiver control center. Click here to See the instructions.
Many Android phones will have NFC disabled by default, and you will need to turn it on. To do this, go into Settings and search for “NFC.” Make sure the feature is enabled wherever you see it!